Moon Wallet Frontend module
This web client can be used to connect MOON's backend. Currently it has the following functionality:
- Registration & Authorization
- Register any Token by specified contract address
- Generate and manage multiple Ethereum wallets by one account
- Transfer ETH / ERC-20
- Transferring is protected by payment password
- Displaying transaction history for ETH/ERC-20
- Notification management
- All important actions are protected with 2FA (email or google authenticator) by integration with Jincor Backend Verify You can disable some kind of verifications as well.
For more info check API DOCS
- React & Redux & Saga.
How start application loacally?
- Clone this repo.
$ cp .env.example .env
$ yarn start
- Go to
How to build application for production?
Webpack generate static
dist directory with production build of app. You just need serve it with your server like nginx.
$ cp .env.prod .env
$ yarn build
cp .env.example .env - copy example dotenv file and specify your own values in
You can use different environment variables. Create
.env.dev and copy the file you need.
yarn start - start application in development mode
yarn build - build application into
yarn build:clean - remove prev
/dist and build application
yarn serve - serve
/dist directory. Requires build application before run