2. Added content: level data, sky image, ground texture. 3. New version of CubicVR.js. 4. Level is loaded on startup. Draws temporary ribon to show shape.
2. Added twisted installer in linecraft_server/external 3. Added server.py for linecraft_server 4. Added store folder for server.py
2. Added terrain to Level class. 3. load_level sets up terrain. 4. main_loop renders terrain of current_level. Merge branch 'master' of github.com:secretrobotron/horizons Conflicts: www/horizons.js
…ppers). 2. Only LogicComponents and InputComponents will be swappable. 3. Fixed WindowInputFunction bug in which 'this' is not a WindowInputFunction object. 4. Implemented BasicLogicComponent and subclass InputLogicComponent. 5. Got rid of unneccessary test junk (emitters, changing colours, etc.). 6. Implemented a simple object following algorithm for the camera (inside main_loop currently <-- gross). 7. Fixed FPS counter.
… opposite to that which they should be (false on keyup & true on keydown).
2. Added websockets.py to server/external/ 3. Implemented small websockets server in server.py 4. Added functionality to send/receive messages to/from server through websockets. 5. To exemplify websocket connection, if server is running, game receives player uuid.
2. Added title and copyright info.
2. main_loop called GameEngine.update() every loop.
…vices. 2. Added GameEngine to drive GameObjects
2. GameObjects component loop integrated. 3. Main Loop augmented.
2. Moved jquery/CubiVR libs into new lib folder. 3. Added some initial GameObject, Level and Component functionality.
2. Added level editor As3 project, LineCraft. 3. Added sample content for testing emitter and skybox. 4. Added horizon.js file as main src.
…ecause it's useless. 2. Added server.py. 3. Changed README.