- Window Manager - BSPWM (Binary Space Partition Window Manager)
- Panel - lemonbar (patched for xft support)
- Launcher - dmenu2 + dzen2 application menu
- Partially borrowed from neeasade's scripts.
MPD controls and capslock notifier are shown in this webm
- Clickable workspace switcher icons
- Displays focused window title; right-click it for window switcher (useful in monocle mode)
- MPD control (pause/play button, previous/next song buttons)
- Blinking capslock notifier
- Dzen2 "start button"
##Requirements Listed packages are for Arch, but should be available on most distributions.
- bspwm-git (AUR) or bspwm
- lemonbar-xft-git (AUR)
- dmenu2 (AUR)
- xtitle-git (AUR)
- ttf-font-awesome (AUR)
This repository is organized to be used with GNU Stow. Clone the repository with
git clone https://github.com/sector-f/dotfiles.git,
cd into the newly-created
dotfiles directory, and create the symlinks with the
stow command. For example,
stow bspwm will symlink
~/.config/bspwm/ (assuming this repository was cloned to