Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
The goal of this project group is to build a Jimple language server which uses the language server protocol to integrate feautures like go to definition, find all references for the intermediate language Jimple into different IDE tools.
- WP1 Implementation of prerequisite for Jimple language analyzers
WP2 Implementation of Jimple lanugage server
WP3 (Optional) Change Jimple and write out to bytecode/sourcecode again
- At least annotations have to be added to Jimple to render it a comprehensive Java representation
Everything should be self-organized in a project group. You should always keey in mind that you (your project group) are like a company that wants to provide a final solution to its customer (us - the Sofware Engineering Group).
- you have lots of freedom for design decisions, however, your final "product" must satisfy our requirements.
- it is your task to find good solutions for problems.
- the supervision work of us is always based on discussions to revise short-term goals or requirements for your final "product"
We should make sure that extensibility, modularity and stability are core requirements for us!
Mandatory sessions: we will give a serie of sessions including talks & workshops in the first semester of the project group. Attendance is mandatory for all students in this project group. The sessions are:
- Workshop on soot (time: tba)
- Workshop on LSP (time: tba)
- etc. tba
There will be regular milestone presentations (every 2-3 months). You have to provide the following documents which describe your work for each milestone and give a presentation for each document.
- Project plan
- Intermediate report
- Final report (at the end)
- User manual both in pdf and github wiki (at the end)