- "Insert Emoji" extension is back
- "Autocomplete" extension is back
- New terminals try to open in the same current directory (again)
- Improved performance and eliminated Windows "slow down" bug. (Fixed in Qode which we depend on)
- On Linux, the "super" key is now treated correctly when recording keys. issue 379. (Thanks ashb!)
- Fix for the extension enable/disable button not updating in the Settings
- Fix for the terminal size being slightly wrong
- Command palette height changes to match the number of items
- Font size inc/dec commands gained icons
- "Clear scrollback", "Command Palette", and "Reset VT" were removed from the context menu
- "Command Palette" is now available on the window hamburger menu
- Add the "pop out frame" feature back in
- Add "open last frame in tab" command
- Highlight the matched characters in the Command Palette when searching
- Increased the default UI font size
- Updated Twemoji font
This release changes how the main Extraterm application is started up. It will now try to open the first terminal session in the same directory from where Extraterm was started. This makes it easier to support integration with operating system desktops. For example, support for the "Open in Terminal" menu item in Linux Mint's file manager and other Linux desktops.
Also, if Extraterm is run again, then a new terminal tab is opened and the window is brought to the top.
- "Open in Extraterm" option added to Windows Explorer's context menus during install. #330
- Added command to open the current directory in the desktop file manager.
- Added command to copy the current directory path to the clipboard.