A curated list of awesome things related to Seed
Seed is an open-source Rust framework for creating fast and reliable web apps running in WebAssembly.
Contributions welcome. Add links through pull requests or create an issue to start a discussion.
- Engineering Rust Web Applications - Diesel, Rocket and Seed.
- Default quickstart - Contains only Rust libraries.
- Quickstart with Webpack - Main features: Auto-reload, Prerendering, Minification, TailwindCSS and Typescript integration.
- RealWorld example - "The mother of all demo apps" — Exemplary fullstack Medium.com clone.
- Official examples - Smaller examples included in official repo.
- ERWA mytodo - Rust full-stack example. Diesel, Rocket, Seed.
Projects Using Seed
- AdEx Explorer - Shows curated information about the payment channel network of the AdEx advertising protocol.
- Kavik.cz - Open-source personal website.
- benxu.dev/blog - A relatively simple open source personal blog. Built on
- seed-rs.org - Seed's official website.
Contributions welcome! Read the contribution guidelines first.
To the extent possible under law, Martin Kavík has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this work.