Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- [new] In watch goal, trigger a LiveReload (without app refresh) when a resource changes.
- [chg] Java 9 compatibility: avoid using JDK internal classes for hot-reloading.
- [fix] More reliable check for Cygwin environment.
- [new] Add basic prompt mode (-DbasicPrompt) on generate goal, for the case where ConsoleUI doesn't work properly.
- [chg] If an archetype named "web" exists, set it as the default project type.
- [chg] Add a fallback to hard-coded archetype list for project generation.
- [chg] In the case of project generation with a custom archetype, ensures that archetype id is not blank.
- [chg] If the user cancels (ctrl+c) project generation during questions, still render the template with fallback values.
- [new] Add the ability to template project file names in project archetypes.
- [new] Add the ability to generate class configuration in templates with
- [new] Colorized, interactive prompter thanks to ConsoleUI.
- [new] Supports Pebble template language in archetypes.
- [new] Ability to ask questions if a JSON question file is present at the root of the generated project (answers can be used in templates).
- [new] Distribution information can now be specified on the generate goal allowing to generate projects based on a custom distribution.
- [new] Resolve distribution highest version before listing project types when generating (avoid listing obsolete types).