Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
- Move from MIT license to BSD license for File Exchange
- Converting matlab figures now defaults to CombineReources/Axes
- Color is now treated as data when combining resources (ie if two items are different colors, they will not be combined)
- Run Examples links in matlab now point to the correct examples
- Typo fixed when combining lines
- Update Steno3D branding in the docs (see #10)
- Add Project methods to the docs (see #12)
- Support images in the docs (see #10)
- Simplify building from source (see #10)
- Major version bump - required for releasing to File Exchange where versions starting with zero are not allowed.
- Project methods (
plot) now work on arrays of projects (e.g. outputted by
steno3d.convert(..., 'CombineAxes', false)) (see #12)
- Sphinx documentation is now included with this repo, available at https://matlab.steno3d.com
- These docs and the MATLAB source are build from one codebase.
- One-segment lines now work
- Bug preventing line and volume consolidation has been fixed
This is the initial public release of the Steno3D MATLAB client. It is still in early development. Please submit any issues or feedback you have at https://github.com/3ptscience/steno3dmat/issues
Documentation is available from within MATLAB:
>> help steno3d
Then follow the links.
- props package - for building MATLAB classes with property type checking, validation, and documentation
- Steno3D package:
- core resources - for constructing points, lines, surfaces, and volumes with textures and data
- high-level plotting functions - for easily creating Steno3D resources programatically
- conversion functions - for turning MATLAB figures into Steno3D resources
- communication functions - for uploading to steno3d.com
Initial private release of Steno3D MATLAB client library. To get started, download
steno3dmat.zip (linked below), unzip the folder, and run the install script in Matlab. Please see the github page for more details.
If you have any problems or run into any bugs, please submit an issue.
Learn more about Steno3D!