Functional microbiomic approaches using lower airway samples identify a subset of lung microbial communities with evidence of active microbial metabolism
- R (version 3.5.1)
Installing R [typical time = 5-10 minutes]
- Open an internet browser and go to www.r-project.org.
- Click the "download R" link in the middle of the page under "Getting Started."
- Select a CRAN location (a mirror site) and click the corresponding link.
- Click on the "Download R for [your operating system]" link at the top of the page.
- Click on the file containing the latest version of R under "Files."
- Save the .pkg file, double-click it to open, and follow the installation instructions.
Running the Analysis
There are nine seperate analysis pipelines: