A jazzy skin for the Django admin interface.
Installation & Setup
.. toctree:: :maxdepth: 2 quickstart customization
.. toctree:: :maxdepth: 2 dashboard_setup dashboard_api
.. toctree:: :maxdepth: 2 internals
.. toctree:: :maxdepth: 2 help contributing changelog
Use the Grappelli Google Group to ask questions or discuss features.
Versions and Compatibility
Grappelli is always developed against the latest stable Django release and is NOT tested with Django's master branch.
- Grappelli 2.14.2 (May 14th, 2020): Compatible with Django 3.0
- Grappelli 2.13.4 (February 10th, 2020): Compatible with Django 2.2 (LTS)
- Grappelli 2.10.4 (November 1st, 2018): Compatible with Django 1.11 (LTS)
Current development branches:
- Grappelli 2.14.3 (Development version for Django 3.0, see branch Stable/2.14.x)
- Grappelli 2.13.5 (Development version for Django 2.2, see branch Stable/2.13.x)
- Grappelli 2.10.5 (Development version for Django 1.11, see branch Stable/2.10.x)
Older versions are available at GitHub, but are not supported anymore.