IIIThumbFlow is a simple iOS view component for presenting images in a vertical flow style. It supports both local and web images. It's optimized in various aspects, you can load unlimited images in IIIThumbFlow.
- Reuse cells (like UITableView).
- Cache images (both memory and disk layers).
- Use thumbs instead of original images.
- Change data source for images dynamically.
- Set number of columns dynamically.
- Reload images at the end of user dragging, instead of decelerating.
- Return index of tapped image.
How to use it
- Link binary with libraries:
- Add the IIIThumbFlow folder to your project.
- Implement the
IIIFlowViewDelegatemethods in your view controller:
- (IIIFlowCell *)flowView:(IIIFlowView *)flow cellAtIndex:(int)index;
- (IIIBaseData *)dataSourceAtIndex:(int)index;
IIIFlowViewDelegate for more information.
IIIThumbFlow uses ARC. If you are not using ARC in your project, add
'-fobjc-arc' as a compiler flag for all the files in IIIThumbFlow.
All source code is licensed under the MIT License