IIIThumbFlow is a simple iOS view component for presenting images in a vertical flow style. It supports both local and web images. It's optimized in various aspects, you can load unlimited images in IIIThumbFlow.
- Reuse cells (like UITableView).
- Cache images (both memory and disk layers).
- Use thumbs instead of original images.
- Change data source for images dynamically.
- Set number of columns dynamically.
- Reload images at the end of user dragging, instead of decelerating.
- Return index of tapped image.
How to use it
- Link binary with libraries:
- Add the IIIThumbFlow folder to your project.
- Implement the
IIIFlowViewDelegatemethods in your view controller:
- (IIIFlowCell *)flowView:(IIIFlowView *)flow cellAtIndex:(int)index;
- (IIIBaseData *)dataSourceAtIndex:(int)index;
IIIFlowViewDelegate for more information.
IIIThumbFlow uses ARC. If you are not using ARC in your project, add
'-fobjc-arc' as a compiler flag for all the files in IIIThumbFlow.
IIIThumbFlow uses SDWebImage v2.0 to cache images. The author has done really great job on performance and memory usage optimization about images. See [How is SDWebImage better than X?] : https://github.com/rs/SDWebImage/tree/2.0-compat "SDWebImage" : https://github.com/rs/SDWebImage/wiki/How-is-SDWebImage-better-than-X%3F
All source code is licensed under the [MIT License] : https://raw.github.com/sehone/IIIThumbFlow/master/LICENSE.md