Awesome jscodeshift resources and tips
Inspired by the awesome list thing.
Please read the contribution guidelines before contributing.
Table of Contents
- astexplorer - A web tool to explore the AST generated by various parsers.
- jscodeshift-imports - A JSCodeshift extension with helpers for modifying
- jscodemigrate - Migrate your code like you do with your database.
- jscodeshift-ava-tester - Test codemods using AVA test runner.
- react-codemod - React codemod scripts to update React APIs.
- js-codemod - Codemod scripts to transform code to next generation JS.
- js-transforms - Some documented codemod experiments to help you learn.
- rackt-codemod - Codemod scripts for Rackt libraries.
- coffee-to-es2015-codemod - A set of JSCodeshift transforms that will help you transform your CoffeeScript codebase to ES2015
- 5to6-codemod - A collection of codemods that allow you to transform your js code from ES5 to ES6.
- es5-function-to-class-codemod - Transform ES5 Functions to ES6 Classes.
- webpack-babel-codemod - Convert anonymous webpack commonjs require statements to es2015 import statements.
- lodash-to-lodash-amd-codemods - lodash to lodash-amd codemods
- rm-debugger - Codemod for removing
- AMD Transformer - converts JS into AMDified JS (by Atlassian)
- preact-codemod - Transform your React code to Preact.
- mocha2ava-codemod - A tranformer for migrating tests from Mocha to Ava.
- undecorate-codemod - Transformers experimental ESNext decorators syntax to simple currying
- How to write a codemod
- Codemods: Path to painless upgrades in Ember
- NFL ♥ Codemods: Migrating a Monolith
- Write Code to Rewrite Your Code: jscodeshift
- Writing your very first codemod with jscodeshift
- Bridging the Network Divide (Walmart Labs)
- Refactor Code in Your Lunch Break: Getting Started with Codemods
- Codemod - Refactoring Code Programmatically - Interview with Ramana Venkata
- Evolving Complex Systems Incrementally
- Writing codemods to change all your code at once