An open dataset for typical people mass movement in urban areas
- Takehiro Kashiyama, Yanbo Pang, Yoshihide Sekimoto, Open PFLOW: Creation and evaluation of an open dataset for typical people mass movement in urban areas, Transportation Research Part C: Emerging Technologies, Volume 85, Pages 249–267, December 2017.
If you have something to ask us about the dataset, please contact : ksym[at]iis.u-tokyo.ac.jp
If you use or find out our dataset useful, please cite our paper in your paper.
- id : unique agent id (int)
- time : YYYY/MM/DD HH:mm:ss(char)
- longitude : SRID-4326(double)
- latitude: SRID-4326(double)
- transport: STAY-99, WALK-1, VEHICLE-2, TRAIN-3, BICYCLE-4(int)
- magnification factor: (double)
- tokyo metropolitan area(nodebase)
- chukyo metropolitan area(preparing)
- hanshin metropolitan area(preparing)
Images on this dataset are available under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License (CC BY-NC 4.0). The license and link to the legal document can be found next to every image on the service in the image information panel and contains the CC BY-NC 4.0 mark:
Let's click 'Show Sample Data' button
People distribution visualized in a time series representation. Each dot represents a person.
Trips visualized in a time series representation. Each line represents a trip, and each color represents a movement status (green: train, orange: vehicle).