Bookmarklet & tiny sinatra app to watch a youtube/vimeo movie on your huge screen from your laptop, iPhone or whatever.
All of there packages are needed to be installed on your Mac mini (or a media sever going to play movies on full screen mode) connecting to a HDTV
- Go http://www.google.com/chrome to download it
$ sudo gem install sinatra
$ sudo gem install haml
Run the tiny rack app on your Mac mini
$ ruby app.rb
Setup: Install the bookmarklet
Assuming that you can reach your Mac mini as "macmini.local" from your laptop or other devides in your network.
- go to http://macmini.local:4567/bookmarklet on your laptop (not your Mac mini)
- drag the link to you a bookmark bar
- get a YouTube video like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GU-xCbTWvA on your laptop
- click the bookmarklet
- it will start on your Mac mini in full screen mode