A Rails app for managing your favorite restaurants.
- User gets a list of restaurants with name, address, and kitchen type
- User sees a google maps view and can see restaurant details clicking on the markers
- User gets a list of the dishes when opening the page of a restaurant
- User can insert new restaurants
- User can insert new dishes
At the moment we have the
dishes association is a nested attribute for
- name: string
- address: string
- kitchen_type: string
- price: decimal
- dish_type: enum (0: "Meat", 1: "Vegetarian", 2: "Vegan")
- gluten_free: boolean
Restaurant reviews Have the ability to leave a review to a restaurant, and see the average rating for every restaurant.
Veggie level for dishes
It would be nice to specify if a dish is vegan/vegetarian, so that you can see the "veggie" level on the restaurant list.
Clone this repository to your computer:
git clone https://sekmo.github.com/foodplaces
cdinto the directory
bundle install(or just
bundle) to install all the gems specified on the
bin/rails db:create db:migrateto create the development and test database
bundle exec rspecto execute the tests
bin/rails sto start the server
the app is running at localhost:3000.