Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
Security bugfix release: All users are encouraged to upgrade to this version as soon as possible.
- removed code compatibility for PHP <5.4 (lots of code + ifdefs)
- allow https location for suhosin.filter.action
- fixed newline detection for suhosin.mail.protect
- Added suhosin.upload.max_newlines to protect againt DOS attack via many
MIME headers in RFC1867 uploads (CVE-2015-4024)
- mail related test cases now work on linux
This hotfix release changes the newly introduced array index blacklist to not block '-' by default due to incompatibilities with widely used software.
Also, the version string shows '0.9.37.1' now (without '-dev').