Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
This bug fix release comes 11 days after the release of Select2 3.5.3, so it is recommended to also check out that release when upgrading.
- Tagging is back and working [https://github.com//issues/3695]
- Fixed setting data using
select2('data')on a single select breaking [https://github.com//issues/3694]
Select2 3.5.3 release notes
This release does not add any new features, but it does add migration assistance for those who are looking to upgrade to Select2 4.0.0. These can be enabled by setting
debug: truein your settings when initializing Select2.
- Warnings will be displayed when
trueand deprecated or renamed options are being used [https://github.com//issues/3483]
- Options renamed in 4.0.0 are supported under their new names [https://github.com//issues/3483]
- Remove the remaining code for Internet Explorer 7 support [https://github.com//pull/2786]
- Hide the search box if the dropdown is empty [https://github.com//pull/2828]
- Improve performance issues in
- Fix support for Zepto [https://github.com//pull/2866]
- Properly remove event handlers when destroying [https://github.com//pull/2925]
- Fix exception when no results are found using a multiple select.