- wrapping webviews in a better way, to handle hybrid apps that override methods on the webview(s)
- native element getAttribute now run on UI Thread, to access certain attributes on a WebView (like getScale)
- marshmallow support #987
- add factory to allow custom drivers #975
- merge device config into node capability for grid auto re-register #963
- kill orphaned processes after test has finished #961
- update selenium maven dependency #946
- gets app version from pom.xml if class path doesn't start with jar #835
- Clear data before app launch #844
- Trigger DOM event of type 'INPUT' after changing value of INPUT element #746
- Grid auto re-register #756
- Added activities to test touch gestures in the selendroid-test app #848
- implemented driver.manage().timeouts().PageLoadTimeout() #849
- Added cordova-android 4.0.0 support #859
- Append error details to page source #850
- Delete temporary created by Selendroid Server #862
- Refactored SafeHandle (Action chain) for future multitouch implementation. #860
- Changed the implicit wait timeout from 5s to 0 as per webdriver spec #895
- Add WXGA720 skin for detection of screen resolution #904
- Optimize screenshots from standalone server #904
- Fix bug SelendroidServerBuilder when executing tests and using default keystore alias and passwords and androidKeyStore file exists #904
- Don't add "offline" hardware devices on startup #900
- [client] Fix SelendroidDriver#readCallLog() #916
- [server] Fix finding a collection of elements by class name for non existing classes #918
- [standalone] Fix
- [standalone] Fix HTTP response for unknown commands #928
- [server] Fix NPE in ViewHierarchyAnalyzer #929
- [server] Do not try to get the resource name if the view has no id #930
- [server] Do not search in multiple top level views #931
- Update AndroidAtoms #925
- Fix native view search with multiple top level views #799
- Reverted the 'adb.terminate()' call (back into if condition). #803
- Log click position #801
- fix registration of selendroid server into a selenium grid #802
- fix NPE on native apps driver.switchTo().defaultContent() #776
- Fixing maven issues by using latest maven-android-plugin. #804
- Introduce Predicate and AndroidElement factories #811
- Fixing setAirplaneMode(true) for Android API 21 #816
- Using latest selenium release. #818
- Add assets for inspector #820
- Added apiTargetType as an option to SelendroidCapabilities #823
- Don't log exception when waiting for the Selendroid server to start
- fixed support for Cordova 3.6.x apps
- In case of an shutting down selendroid-standalone (using an already started emulator) this fix is fixing the NPE.
- Read adb output. #695
- Selendroid-standalone argument -emulatorOptions to handle multiple options for emulator #697
- Selendroid-standalone: Fix to ScreenSize detection of emulators, and a feature - configurable maxSession and maxInstances. #703
- Corrections to JSON to register at Grid hub. #713
- Added folder monitoring capability and fixed emulator launching problem. #712
- Introduced package per component. E.g. client bindings are located in
- Correctly wait for Selendroid standalone server to come up
- Consider 'emulator' capability when matching
- For each device, register as "android" for WebView tests and also selendroid if an aut is specified
- Elements don't need to be enabled to be visible.
- Removed the adb command implementation, now done via automation
- Automatically selects the latest version of the app to test if it is not specified by users.
- terminate must be called on AndroidDebugBridge on shutdown.
- Removed Gson dependency from server and client
- fixes #767 stop internal ExecutorService of TrafficCounter on shutdown
- Only return stack traces for unknown errors
- Adding "model" as a configurable parameter option.
- Support to custom keystore, password, alias. #536
- Added freeing on selendroidPort on driver.quit() #557
- The activity class is not any longer immediately loaded. #558
- Fixes bug in findElementsByName() #559
- Optimize searching for elements in selendroid #560
- Allowed disabling of adb logcat device logging with flag #561
- Cleaned up repetitive error handling in selendroid-server #562
- Stop swallowing exception when waiting for instrumentation #563
- Allow selendroid-server start timeout to be passed on command line #564
- Added "-h" and" --help" options to selendroid-standalone-server.
- Split up SelendroidLauncher main().
- Added capability to load in extension handlers and a test bootstrap class
- Assume AUT is already installed if LaunchActivity specified & no matching appsStore entry #567
- Propagate unhandled exceptions in AUT as AppCrashedException
- Added server-side support for low-level actions API
- Added client side implementation of the multi touch screen
- Added empty()/copyOf()/withMerged() to SelendroidCapabilities
- Added ability to run GC and set system properties.
- GetElementAttribute returns null if attribute is not set. Fixes #568
- Removed manual looper as we can now get the device to dump crash logs to a file
- Added SelendroidStandaloneDriverEventListener to allow hooking into events during Selendroid startup
- Run bootstrap and launch main activity on the UI thread in ServerInstrumentation
- Fixed cloning of existing session capabilities in GetCapabilities()
- Added logging of selendroid traffic statistics
- Prevent hardware devices from showing up multiple times in the DeviceStore
- getWindowSize() now supports API levels < 13
- Changed getScreenSize() to use Dimension instead of string,
added support for emulators with string skin names
- Fixed loading of keystores with no password
- Send connection: close header in responses. Fixes #458
- Removed 'SelendroidKeys.ANDROID_HOME' because emulating the home key using Instrumentation is not supported in Android. Use adb to emulate the home key in your tests.
- Return capabilities immediately after session creation instead of redirecting
- Lowered severity of logs in isSelendroidRunning(), made messages more informative.
- Made E2E tests use SelendroidStandaloneServer
- findElements() returns an empty list instead of throwing an exception.
- Standardises URLs / makes them compliant with the WebDriver specification
- Fixed crashlog detection on older devices
- Improved cleanup of devices on failed server startup
- Marked 'execute_native' scripts as deprecated. The native script
TwoPointerGestureActionwas removed, please use the new multi touch implementation.
- Upgrading to latest Selenium 2.43.1
- Upgrading to latest Android Atoms
- Upgrading to latest Selenium 2.42.2
- Fixed http response encoding header
- Support for 'activity-alias' manifest tag by adding a new optional capability -launchActivity
- Adding new background / resume custom api endpoints, available in the client:
SelendroidDriver.backgroundApp() and SelendroidDriver.resumeApp()
- Avoid returning duplicate elements for findElementsBy
- Migrated http-server from webbit to netty
- Adding new call log feature: SelendroidDriver.addCallLog / readCallLog
- Fixes: #487
- Bumping selenium dependency to version 2.41.0
- Added support for switching contexts (NATIVE_APP/WEBVIEW)
- Removed deprecated property 'androidTarget' in selendroid capabilities.
- Removed default locale 'en_US' in selendroid capabilities
- Fixes: #362, #371, #338
- Added command line option -forceReinstall to force installation of Selendroid Server & app under test
- Logging Selendroid Standalone configured options
- Element.tagName() should return lower-case string
- Fixed wrong mapping of StaleElementException (was WebDriverException)
- Added a unified and configurable logging system for standalone and selendroid server
- adding support for new 'network_connection' endpoint which will be in the client API for selenium in 2.42
- Rotation Support
- Fixes: #268, #284, #309, #275
- Adding support for disabling native events for sendKeys command to support e.g. German umlauts (#7,#110)
- Added support for sending key events, send text, tap and execute shell command via adb connection
- removed -installedApp command line parameter of the selendroid-standalone jar
- Selendroid standalone supports by default already started emulators. Even if they are started manually after selendroid-standalone has been started, they are identified and can be used for test sessions.
- Minimized create session time by skipping installation of the app under test or the selendroid-server if they are already installed.
- Support execute async script (#254)
- Add native execute script action TwoPointerGesture. this is temporary solution until the mobile WebDriver multi touch spec is implemented #292
- Introducing a sessionTimeout (in seconds) that will automatically stop a session. Default value is 30 minutes.
- Added support for using 'platformVersion', 'platformName' and 'automationName' in capabilities in order to support Selenium 3.0
- Added support for using switch context endpoints to support Selenium 3.0. Swith to window mechanism is still available.
- In order to support Selenium 3, Page source is now returned as an XML (or HTML in the case of HTML-based platforms) document representing the UI hierarchy.
- Until multi touch support based on the new w3c spec is implemented, there is a native script that can be used for multi touch gestures.