It is based on Emacs 24 (development version) and Emacs Starter Kit V2. It is targeting ruby & haskell developers. Master branch is installing and configuring simple system. You may look slmn branch for how to make your personal customization.
cabal install ghc-mod
- Emacs Starter Kit V2
- YASnippet as submodule save your personal snippets to mysnippets directory.
- haskell-mode snippets as submodule.
- Fork or clone this repository in the root of your home.
git clone https://github.com/selman/.emacs.d
- Create your branch.
cd ~/.emacs.d git checkout -b YOUR_BRANCH
- Install sub-modules.
git submodule update --init
- You must run every ruby version change to use rsense completion support. For example, if you are using rvm.
ruby ~/.emacs.d/src/rsense/etc/configure > ~/.rsense
- Close all Emacs sessions.
- Delete elpa directory or clean your git repository with this command after backed up your needed files for-example custom.el
git clean -Xdn # to check which files will delete git clean -Xdf # delete listed files before
- Finally pull or fetch updated repository