Shareable configurations list
- @semantic-release/apm-config - semantic-release shareable configuration for releasing atom packages
- @semantic-release/gitlab-config - semantic-release shareable configuration for GitLab
- Provides an informative git commit message for the release commit that does not trigger continuous integration and conforms to the conventional commits specification (e.g., "chore(release): 1.2.3 [skip ci]\n\nnotes").
- Creates a tarball that gets uploaded with each GitHub release.
- Publishes the same tarball to npm.
- Commits the version change in
- Creates or updates a changelog file.