Semaphore is a protocol, designed to be a simple and generic privacy layer for Ethereum DApps. Using zero knowledge, Ethereum users can prove their membership of a group and send signals such as votes or endorsements without revealing their original identity.
- Website: https://semaphore.pse.dev
- Discord: https://semaphore.pse.dev/discord
- Demo: https://demo.semaphore.pse.dev
- Explorer: https://explorer.semaphore.pse.dev
- Benchmarks: https://benchmarks.semaphore.pse.dev
- 🔧 Work on open issues
- 📖 Suggest new terms for our glossary (website-issue)
- 🕸️ Propose new networks for our deployed contracts (semaphore-issue)
- 📦 Suggest new developer tools (semaphore-issue)
- 💠 Share your Semaphore project with us (semaphore-issue)
- 🚀 Share ideas for new features (semaphore-issue)
- 🐛 Create a report if you find any bugs in the code (semaphore-issue)
As a Semaphore contributor, you'll be able to claim a special GitPOAP per year 🏅
Any pull requests are more than welcome, but remember to create an issue first!
Semaphore is part of Privacy & Scaling Explorations (PSE), a multidisciplinary team supported by the Ethereum Foundation. PSE explores new use cases for zero knowledge proofs and other cryptographic primitives.