Welcome to my blog!
- Scala Future Timeout Patterns
- Wordpress blog migrated to Pelican
- JSON validation and error handling in Play 2.1
- Parser combinators (and what if regular expressions are not enough)
- What makes programming languages really powerful?
- Analysing chess games with Crafty
- Exploring private field access in GroovyBeans
- Creating Cloud Foundry Spring application with MongoDB support
About this blog
All posts are released under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International Public License.
My main area of expertise is the Scala programming language and related technologies like Akka, Spray, Slick and others. I've also been working with technologies from the enterprise Java land, especially with the Spring framework and JPA. Furthermore, I'm interested in functional programming, distributed systems, databases and software development in general. Except computer-related things I enjoy travelling, studying and playing chess (well, mostly online), video games and occasionally also football and tennis.