How to Contribute
Clone this wiki locally
If you find a bug in the current release and want to fix it, please:
- Fork this library (use Github)
- Checkout the branch for the current release (e.g. looks like 0.5.x)
- Create a new branch off of that and check it out -
git checkout -b my-new-branch
- Fix the bug, and add a test that shows that the bug is fixed.
- Commit your code locally and push to your fork -
git add . && git commit -m "Your Message" && git push origin my-new-branch
- Create a pull request that targets the appropriate branch on the main repository (e.g., 0.5.x)
- Add some comments to your pull request so I understand what your code is supposed to do.
master branch of clj-webdriver houses code intended for the next minor-version release. If you want to propose new features for the next release, you're welcome to follow the above instructions for contributing code, but create your topic branch off of
master and issue your pull request against clj-webdriver's