Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Updated configuration file format ( please delete your old configuration and generate a new one)
- Configuration file now uses algorithm names instead of coins, for example if you want to mine sia, you will specify
gpu-algo = "blake2b"
- Added cryptonight GPU miner.
- Miner supports both old and new forks of cryptonight coins. To mine old fork, specify algo as "cryptonight-v1", to mine new fork, specify algo as "cryptonight".
- Updated devfee information, miner should no longer get stuck on trying to connect to devfee servers
- Removed buggy equihash miner.
- Removed buggy cuda miners.
This release Adds experimental XMR mining on GPU, and fixes several internal issues.
Fixed #2 .
Now it should be possible to mine ETH on AMD cards without problems.
Also tweaked parsing of configuration files,
cpu-coin entries are now optional.
There have been reports about some instabilities when mining SIGT using versions newer than 0.0.7. If you experience extreme drops of hashrate/ freezes, please update your driver or try version v0.0.6-ALPHA
This release brings more hashes and more bugfixes.
- New optimized kernels for AMD GCN devices ( RX 4** and RX 5** ). Stock RX 570 can now do about 19.3 MH/s .
- More frequent logging
- Fixed a bug where miner would stop reporting average hashrates
- Dynamic intensity adjustment - Miner will now dynamically increase or decrease system load, making it usable in background.
Nvidia devices still use older kernel, so their performance is unaffected, but Intel and AMD should much incredibly fast.
info.db format changed, if your miner reports strange hashrates, stop mining, remove
info.db and restart the miner.
- Should fix GPU stalls on performant GPU's (20 MH/s +)
- Should fix configuration generation error.
Thank you for provided feedback.
Edit: Added windows binary.
- Improved network error handling
- Improved miner error handling
- Optimized Signatum kernel.
Optimizations aren't major, but it's something. Version 0.0.4 could do around 16 MH/s on my GTX 1070. This version can do 18.2 MH/s