GXT Examples Explorer
Adding Ext JS Integration
Easily add Ext JS integration with the GWT JSNI or JsInterop Apis.
- Download Ext JS zip. (In the near future it will be installed using Maven)
- Import the resources into the index.html. Find the Ext JS comments.
- Add the resources to the /extjs directory.
- Import the project as an existing maven project.
Debugging in Eclipse
- Right click on the project and Debug As
GWT Development Mode with Jetty
- Double click on the url in the
Development Modeweb url.