Additional information is available at https://shipbuilder.io
ShipBuilder is a git-based application deployment and serving system written in Go.
- ShipBuilder command-line client
- ShipBuilder server
- Container management (LXC)
- HTTP load balancer (HAProxy)
Any app server can run on ShipBuilder, but it will need a build-pack! Current build-packs are:
python- Any python app
playframework2- Play-framework 2.1.x
- Ubuntu 12.04 or 13.04 (tested and verified compatible)
- go-lang v1.1
- envdir (linux:
apt-get install daemontools, os-x:
brew install daemontools)
- Amazon AWS credentials + an s3 bucket
Creating your first app
Have a question? Want some help? You can reach shipbuilder experts any of the following ways:
Or open a GitHub issue.
Thank you to SendHub for supporting the initial development of this project.