Set `org2blog/wp-buffer-template-prefix` the variable to insert text before inserting the default template for the new post. Fixes #71. For example, set it to the following -*- mode: org ; mode: visual-line; -*- -*\n to enable visual line mode too, for a better word-wrap.
This reverts commit a3ee02b. GitHub is unable to render babel source blocks cleanly.
Now, any file that WordPress allows, can be uploaded directly.
Kürsat Aker writes: If I can get this uploading of media files to be automatic, it would be wonderfully easy and efficient for me to blog with org2blog. This has been tested only with pdf files. I suspect it won't work with other file types. Will fix this later.
* org2blog.el (org2blog/wp-upload-images-replace-urls): When absolute path of the file is specified, img src has a file:// in Org-mode's html export. Relative paths do not have this. Changed the regexp for replacing the img src value with the upload url.
* org2blog.el (org2blog/wp-post-subtree): Save sub-tree to a temporary file and then export, instead of using a temp-buffer. Ditaa blocks aren't exported correctly, when exporting from a temporary buffer. Instead, now writing the sub-tree to a temporary file and exporting and then removing the temp file.
1. :POSTID: can now be used for storing post-id of a post in the PROPERTIES drawer of a subtree. 2. :CATEGORY: entries are now comma separated, instead of colon.
netrc can now be used to save usernames and passwords. I don't think any more support will be added.
* org2blog.el (org2blog/wp-save-details): Call org-get-id with CREATE as non-nil, to add an ID for subtrees which don't already have an id.
* org2blog.el: org2blog/wp-mark-buffer-as-draft allows saving current buffer details to the tracking file. * org2blog-autoloads.el: Added the new function to autoloads. This function could possibly fix Issue 45.