- Add a libboringssl SSL pinning bypass for iOS 11+ (thanks @NickstaDB via #281)
- Multiple Android APK patcher improvements which include better support for Kotlin coroutines, a flag to use
apktooland better error handling. (thanks @dnet via #282, #283 and #284)
- Add the ability to watch a specific Java method overload, or set a return value for a specific method overload (thanks @aph3rson via #239)
- Add a new iOS command to dump raw, unparsed and unformatted data from the keychain. This is available as the
ios keychain dump_rawcommand and should be used in conjunction with the original
dumpcommand to make sure no parsing errors have occurred.
- Add a new
file catcommand that will perform
cat-like activities, added for convenience. Only ASCII printable characters in the target file will be echoed to screen. For any other processing, files should still be downloaded and processed locally.
- Add new Frida hook generator commands to quickly get ready to use, boilerplate code for your own Frida hooks. Two flavours are available; a
classversion. The version you choose will depend on your use case, so feel free to experiment!
- Completely refactor SQLite database interactions, removing the old implementation and replacing it with LiteCli. Running the
sqlite connect database.sqlitecommand will now automatically drop you into a litecli REPL. If you want to make changed to the target database, add the
--syncflag. This way, once you
quitfrom the litecli REPL, the modified database will be synchronized back to the device.
- Update the Frida agent's dependencies, bumping
@types/frida-gumto version 14.