HTTPS clone URL
Subversion checkout URL
Please sign in to comment.
Convert specs to the latest RSpec syntax with Transpec
This conversion is done by Transpec 1.3.0 with the following command: transpec -m * 14 conversions from: obj.should_receive(:message) to: expect(obj).to receive(:message) * 11 conversions from: obj.stub(:message) to: allow(obj).to receive(:message) * 10 conversions from: stub('something') to: double('something') * 10 conversions from: obj.should_not_receive(:message) to: expect(obj).not_to receive(:message) * 4 conversions from: obj.stub(:message => value) to: allow(obj).to receive(:message).and_return(value) * 2 conversions from: Klass.any_instance.stub(:message) to: allow_any_instance_of(Klass).to receive(:message) * 1 conversion from: expect(collection).to have_at_least(n).items to: expect(collection.size).to be >= n * 1 conversion from: expect(obj).to have(n).endpoints to: expect(obj.endpoints.size).to eq(n)
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 59 additions and 53 deletions.
- +15 −15 spec/unit/interpol/configuration_spec.rb
- +4 −4 spec/unit/interpol/endpoint_spec.rb
- +9 −4 spec/unit/interpol/request_params_parser_spec.rb
- +26 −25 spec/unit/interpol/response_schema_validator_spec.rb
- +4 −4 spec/unit/interpol/stub_app_spec.rb
- +1 −1 spec/unit/interpol/test_helper_spec.rb