RPG (Random Password Generator)
rpg is a command line tool that helps you create random password which you can use for any purpose. The code is licensed under GPLv3 license.
##Usage sample rpg -l -u -s -n -L:26
- -l switch defines that lowercase alphabets will be used in generated password (a, b, c, ...)
- -u switch defines that uppercase alphabets will be used in generated password (A, B, C, ...)
- -s switch defines that symbols will be used in generated password (#, @, $, ...)
- -n switch defines that numbers will be used in generated password (0, 1, 2, ...)
- -L switch along with a number will define the length of the generated password
##How to compile all you need to do is to get the latest version of nim compiler and compile it and then use 'nakefile' with 'debug' or 'release' option to build the source code.