Please sign in to comment.
This commit does not belong to any branch on this repository, and may belong to a fork outside of the repository.
Added fallback code for server version identification.
Good news: Sequel Pro can now connect to sphinxql server. Bad news: It will treat it like a MySQL 2 server (or whatever version of Sphinx is running)
- Loading branch information
Showing with 33 additions and 21 deletions.
- +4 −0 Frameworks/SPMySQLFramework/Source/SPMySQLConnection Categories/Max Packet Size.m
- +19 −11 Frameworks/SPMySQLFramework/Source/SPMySQLConnection Categories/Server Info.m
- +1 −1 Frameworks/SPMySQLFramework/Source/SPMySQLConnection.h
- +5 −5 Frameworks/SPMySQLFramework/Source/SPMySQLConnection.m
- +4 −4 Source/SPServerSupport.m