Docs repository for the Cloudbreak project. The generated site is available at: http://sequenceiq.com/cloudbreak-docs/
Cut a new release:
Follow these steps
- Change sitename in mkdocs.yml
- Refresh image references:
- Refresh on-prem version in curl instructions: onprem.md
- Refresh Azure template reference: setup.md
- Update where the latest version dropdown should point: circle.yml
- Cut a new branch
When you create a release branch (like
release-1.6.0) and push it to github, CircleCI will automatically generate a new directory (named as the branch (like release-1.6.0) in the gh-pages branch.
So you will be able to view that version, by modifying the version part of the url: http://sequenceiq.com/cloudbreak-docs/release-1.6.0/
The version dropdown box is generated from the versions.json.
The latest label is specified in circle.yml