Maid the Clock Setup, Build and Deploying Tool
Maid is a Clock product distributed under the new BSD licence.
- Paul Serby email@example.com
- Dom Udall firstname.lastname@example.org
- Elliot Coad email@example.com
Maid is a build and deployment mechanism constructed using Phing. It's purpose ranges from setting up projects within virtual machines, cleaning up files, codesniffs, and deployment, aiming to reduce project-specific knowledge and chance of human error.
- Copy the build files into your project.
- Update build.properties as necessary.
- Customise/hack away!
All new development should be merged back to branches/Develop/trunk before merging down to trunk for the live deployment.