Holographic Remoting Samples
This repository hosts the two sample applications for Holographic Remoting. (https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/mixed-reality/holographic-remoting-player)
- The hostsampleapp sample shows how to write an application streaming content to a Microsoft HoloLens 2.
- The player sample shows how to write an application running on your Microsoft HoloLens 2 and recieving streamed content. The player sample is very similar to the Holographic Remoting Player available in the store.
- Visual Studio 2017
- With C++ Build Packages
- With C++ UWP Build Packages
- With Spectre Mitigation Libraries Packages (for release builds only)
- With ARM and ARM64 C++ Packages
- Windows SDK 10.0.18362.0 (for Windows 10, version 1903)
- Open one of the
.slnfiles either under
- On first use ensure to restore any missing nuget packages.
- Then build and run.
- When running the hostsampleapp pass the ip address of your HoloLens device as first argument to the application.
This project welcomes contributions and suggestions. Most contributions require you to agree to a Contributor License Agreement (CLA) declaring that you have the right to, and actually do, grant us the rights to use your contribution. For details, visit https://cla.microsoft.com.
When you submit a pull request, a CLA-bot will automatically determine whether you need to provide a CLA and decorate the PR appropriately (e.g., label, comment). Simply follow the instructions provided by the bot. You will only need to do this once across all repos using our CLA.