Free multi-platform database tool for developers, SQL programmers, database administrators and analysts. Supports any database which has JDBC driver (which basically means - ANY database). Can work with non-JDBC datasources (WMI, MongoDB, Cassandra, Redis).
- Has a lot of features.
- Based on Eclipse platform.
- Uses plugins architecture and provides additional functionality for the most popular databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, DB2 in version 3.7.x).
You can download prebuilt binaries from http://dbeaver.jkiss.org/download/
- Java (JDK) 1.8+
- Apache Maven 3+
- Internet access
git clone https://github.com/serge-rider/dbeaver.git dbeaver cd dbeaver mvn package
Binaries are in
- Please leave bug reports and feature requests in the GitHub issue tracker.
- DBeaver is a free non-profitable hobby project. Please don't expect immediate reaction on issues.
- If you have any questions, suggestions, ideas, etc - write me.
- Pull requests are welcome.
- Visit http://dbeaver.jkiss.org for more information.
- Thanks for using DBeaver! Star if you like it.