How to use it
- Install using the NuGet package.
- Download models from The Stanford NLP Group site.
- Extract models from ‘stanford-parser-3.2.0-models.jar‘ (just unzip it)
- You are ready to start.
For other information, check out the pages on the wiki and following posts:
- FSharp.NLP.Stanford.Parser justification or StackOverflow questions understanding.
- FSharp.NLP.Stanford.Parser is available on NuGet
- Stanford Parser is available on NuGet for F# and C#
- NLP: Stanford Parser with F# (.NET)
- Stanford CoreNLP is available on NuGet for F#/C# devs
- Stanford Log-linear Part-Of-Speech Tagger is available on NuGet
- Stanford Named Entity Recognizer (NER) is available on NuGet
- NLP: Stanford Named Entity Recognizer with F# (.NET)
- NLP: Stanford POS Tagger with F# (.NET)
- Stanford Word Segmenter is available on NuGet
F# wrappers for Stanford Software:
All these software distributions are open source, licensed under the GNU General Public License (v2 or later). Note that this is the full GPL, which allows many free uses, but does not allow its incorporation into any type of distributed proprietary software, even in part or in translation. Commercial licensing is also available; please contact The Stanford Natural Language Processing Group if you are interested.