GlowLight is an Arduino-based clone of Philips' Ambilight.
1 x Arduino Uno board
16 x ShiftBrite LEDs
1 x laptop with a webcam
and some necessary interconnects
- Build GlowLightArduino sketch and upload to Arduino board
- Download and install Cinder
- You'll need Visual Studio 2010 to build GlowLightCinder project as-is, with some adjustment for Cinder paths. Code should be able to be built on any platform supported by Cinder, I plan on adding Xcode project when have a chance.
Upload sketch to Arduino
Launch Cinder app and make four clicks to set up screen sampling coordinates.
- f - fullscreen toggle
- s - black out screen
- m - mirror LEDs colors left/right
- b - show smoothed / original webcam capture
- c - show color samples