Weather Widget with AngularJS
Weather Widget 1.0.0
Very easy-to-use widget to show weather forecast, based on AngularJS, using the openweathermap API.
###How to install
Include using Bower (all scripts are located within bower_components directory):
bower install weather-widget-angular
then add js files in your main html file.
Adding the widget to your html is ridiculously easy: you just have to add the following line:
<weather-widget city="Dublin" forecast="3" language="en" size="xl" appid="************"></weather-widget>
As included in the directive, we can see the following attributes:
- city: This attribute will take the name of the city we want to show.
- forecast: Value from 0 to 3, indicating the number of forecast steps we want to show (if any), in blocks of 3 hours. For instance, value "0" will not show any forecast, and value "3" will show 3 more blocks to the right.
- language: The widget supports three languages: English (en) , French (fr) and Spanish (es)
- size: "xs" will show a minimal widget will basic info, and "xl" will show the widget with full information (max & min temperature, wind speed, humidity....). Note xs size doesn't allow forecast
- appid: a valid openweathermap appid to retrieve the info from openweathermap API. Please visit http://openweathermap.org/appid to get an appid
Here you can see a full DEMO if you want to see it live.