Deployment Instructions *
- App Service (website)
- Azure Functions (You can use either web app service or consumption plan. I recomend consumption plan)
- Azure SQL
- Event Hub
- Stream Analytics
- Service Bus
- If you want to adjust any of the settings, you can change the values in SQL Database > Script.PopulateSettings.sql
- Deploy Azure SQL
- Create a Service Bus with the following topics: Machines Orders Analytics Logs
- Create Event Hub.
- Create a subscription for each topic for the website (remember the name- you will add it to the settings).
- Deploy WebApplication to your website. 6a) Update SQL Connection string. 6b) Update Service Bus connection string and subscription name. 6c) Update Event Hub connection string and connection for secondary receiver.
- Deploy Event Generator functions project. 7a) Update SQL Connection string. 7b) Update Event Hub connection string.
- Create Stream Analytics account and connect it to the Event Hub and Service Bus Analytics Topic. 8a) Deploy SA job from Stream Analytics project.