Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- oscm-app-install-pack.zip 24.3 MB
- oscm-aws-install-pack.zip 53.6 MB
- oscm-install-pack.zip 91.3 MB
- oscm-integration-app-pack.zip 50.6 MB
- oscm-integration-pack.zip 18.9 MB
- oscm-integration-psp-pack.zip 170 KB
- oscm-integrationtests-pack.zip 9.7 MB
- oscm-openstack-install-pack.zip 48.7 MB
- oscm-reports.zip 280 KB
- oscm-vmware-install-pack.zip 42.3 MB
- Source code (zip)
- Source code (tar.gz)
Event-based Provisioning with Kafka
This release provides for the integration of event-based provisioning systems with Apache Kafka.
A first pre-release of such a system based on an OSCM microservice framework can be found
here. It uses Kubernetes Helm for installing and managing containerized applications in Kubernetes.
Detailed information on how to use the new feature can be found here.
Specification of a Marketplace ID
When a marketplace is created, it is now possible to optionally specify an ID. If nothing is specified, the system still generates the ID automatically. This option is also available using the API.
You can find our deliverables below, as zip files. Apart from the binaries, the zips contain the relevant documentation.