Welcome to the documentation of Open Service Catalog Manager (OSCM)!
All contributions are welcome - Open Service Catalog Manager uses the Apache 2.0 license and requires the contributor to agree with the OSCM Individual CLA (ICLA). If the contributor submits patches on behalf of a company, then additionally the OSCM Corporate CLA (CCLA) must be agreed. Even if the contributor is included in such CCLA, she/he is still required to agree with the ICLA. To submit the CLAs please:
- download the ICLA.txt and if needed the CCLA.txt
- fill in the required information and sign them
- scan them as pdf files and email them to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will reply to you as soon as possible.
The following documentation is available:
- Overview: A PDF manual introducing OSCM. It is written for everybody interested in OSCM and does not require any special knowledge.
- QuickStart Guide: A PDF manual for operators describing how to quickly install and setup OSCM using Docker and Docker Compose.
- Operator's Guide: A PDF manual for operators describing how to administrate and maintain OSCM.
- Technology Provider's Guide: A PDF manual for technology providers describing how to prepare applications for usage in a SaaS model and how to integrate them with OSCM.
- Supplier's Guide: A PDF manual for suppliers describing how to define and manage service offerings for applications that have been integrated with OSCM.
- Reseller's Guide: A PDF manual for resellers describing how to prepare, offer, and sell services defined by suppliers.
- Broker's Guide: A PDF manual for brokers describing how to support suppliers in establishing relationships to customers by offering their services on a marketplace.
- Marketplace Owner's Guide: A PDF manual for marketplace owners describing how to administrate and customize marketplaces in OSCM.
- Amazon Web Services Integration: A PDF manual for operators describing how to offer and use virtual servers controlled by the Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud Web service through services in OSCM.
- OpenStack Integration: A PDF manual for operators describing how to offer and use virtual systems controlled by OpenStack through services in OSCM.
- VMware vSphere Integration: A PDF manual for operators describing how to offer and use virtual systems controlled by VMware vSphere services in OSCM.
- Online Help: Online help pages describing how to work with the administration portal of OSCM. The online help is intended for and available to everybody working with the administration portal.
The documents are updated every week.