Please sign in to comment.
Auto merge of #23351 - CYBAI:fix-modes, r=nox
Fix modes for fetching classic worker script and introduce parser metadata for request While reading [the spec](https://html.spec.whatwg.org/multipage/#fetch-a-classic-worker-script) for `fetch a classic worker script`, I found the `mode` and `credential-mode` are opposite to the spec. So, the first commit will fix it. Also, I found there's a `parser metadata` for `request` so I tried to introduce it in this PR as well. For WPT, I found there's a `/workers/constructors/Worker/same-origin.html` which was disabled in #3180. We pass most of the tests now. --- - [x] `./mach build -d` does not report any errors - [x] `./mach test-tidy` does not report any errors - [ ] These changes fix #___ (GitHub issue number if applicable) - [x] There are tests for these changes <!-- Reviewable:start --> --- This change is [<img src="https://reviewable.io/review_button.svg" height="34" align="absmiddle" alt="Reviewable"/>](https://reviewable.io/reviews/servo/servo/23351) <!-- Reviewable:end -->
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 38 additions and 5 deletions.
- +19 −0 components/net_traits/request.rs
- +5 −2 components/script/dom/dedicatedworkerglobalscope.rs
- +2 −1 components/script/dom/serviceworkerglobalscope.rs
- +4 −1 components/script/dom/workerglobalscope.rs
- +1 −0 components/script/fetch.rs
- +7 −1 tests/wpt/metadata/workers/constructors/Worker/same-origin.html.ini
|@@ -1,3 +1,9 @@|
|disabled: intermittent failures|