Please sign in to comment.
style: Use the owned slice type for basic shape polygon coordinates.
This enables destructors for tagged unions in cbindgen, implemented in: * eqrion/cbindgen#333 Which allow us to properly generate a destructor for the cbindgen-generated StyleBasicShape (which now contains an OwnedSlice). For now, we still use the glue code to go from Box<BasicShape> to UniquePtr<BasicShape>. But that will change in the future when we generate even more stuff and remove all the glue. I could add support for copy-constructor generation to cbindgen for tagged enums, but I'm not sure if it'll end up being needed, and copy-constructing unions in C++ is always very tricky. Differential Revision: https://phabricator.services.mozilla.com/D29769
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 79 additions and 218 deletions.
- +3 −75 components/style/gecko/conversions.rs
- +1 −32 components/style/gecko/values.rs
- +3 −0 components/style/owned_slice.rs
- +11 −72 components/style/properties/gecko.mako.rs
- +1 −1 components/style/properties/longhands/svg.mako.rs
- +21 −10 components/style/values/animated/mod.rs
- +2 −2 components/style/values/computed/basic_shape.rs
- +30 −16 components/style/values/generics/basic_shape.rs
- +7 −10 components/style/values/specified/basic_shape.rs
Oops, something went wrong.