Please sign in to comment.
style: Remove the last usage of lossy currentcolor.
We don't have lossy currentcolor in the style system anymore, except for a single property -moz-font-smoothing-background-color. I could've converted it into a proper StyleColor and thread down all the necessary information to the font metrics code. But it doesn't really seem worth it given it's not exposed to the web, so I just did the simplest thing, which is making currentcolor compute to transparent to that specific property. This patch also removes the stores_complex_colors_lossily code and related, since now we always can cache computed colors. Differential Revision: https://phabricator.services.mozilla.com/D26187
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 24 additions and 78 deletions.
- +1 −17 components/style/properties/gecko.mako.rs
- +1 −1 components/style/properties/longhands/background.mako.rs
- +3 −3 components/style/properties/longhands/font.mako.rs
- +0 −26 components/style/properties/properties.mako.rs
- +4 −4 components/style/values/computed/color.rs
- +1 −1 components/style/values/computed/mod.rs
- +13 −25 components/style/values/specified/color.rs
- +1 −1 components/style/values/specified/mod.rs