Please sign in to comment.
style: Remove Options from TransformOperation.
This may or may not be part of the plan to get rid of nsCSSValue ;) Option is not usable via FFI, and they should not be needed (we should be following the shortest serialization principle instead). These patches also do that, which matches the other transform properties. I think that slight change is fine, if we can make it work, and consistent with other properties. Alternative is adding more TransformOperation variants or such, which I rather not do. Differential Revision: https://phabricator.services.mozilla.com/D21862
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 78 additions and 100 deletions.
- +8 −36 components/style/properties/gecko.mako.rs
- +3 −29 components/style/values/animated/transform.rs
- +8 −13 components/style/values/computed/transform.rs
- +24 −16 components/style/values/generics/transform.rs
- +29 −0 components/style/values/specified/angle.rs
- +6 −6 components/style/values/specified/transform.rs
Oops, something went wrong.