GLDoc OpenGL documentation
See it in action here
Static HTML OpenGL documentation, because the online docs suck so much.
This is implemented as a single-page application using ember.js mainly because I want to experiment more with ember. I would probably be better off just auto-generating the static pages and perhaps using handlebars or something for formatting.
- allow OpenGL extensions to be explored
- related to the above, show 'alias' commands (generally provided by extensions)
- source command description and usage text from somewhere
- add disqus comments or something?
- indicate deprecated enums and functions
- performance: use localstorage so JSON data doesn't have to be loaded into the app every visit
- performance: generate static HTML instead of running as a dynamic ember application (using FastBoot?)