Cangkufan is an implementation of the Sokoban puzzle game invented by Hiroyuki Imabayashi.
Cangkufan is the Chinese name for Sokoban.
Cangkufan was written by and is maintained by Pluto Yang firstname.lastname@example.org. Current version of Cangkufan is 0.2.
GTK+-2.0 or newer.
Just 'make' then './cangkufan' to run.
Left: Left arrow key. Right: Right arrow key Up: Up arrow key Down: Down arrow key Undo move: BackSpace Next level: PageDown Prev level: PageUp
Click on an empty area to push the selected box or move the avatar there.
- Automatically save(load) current game to(from) $HOME/.sokoban/
- Unlimited undo
- Move history can also be saved to $HOME/.sokoban/default
- A high score list for best move and best push are saved in $HOME/.sokoban/high_scroe
- Can playback any solved level
- Use mouse to move the avatar
- Use mouse to push the box
- Cleaner code
- Better art work
- Automatic solver
- Sokoban Copyright (c) 1982 Thinking Rabbit Inc. Japan
- Author of Level 1-50 are Hiroyuki Imabayashi.