Simple GUI tool for running a set of xslt over a set of source files.
The default set of xslt are intended to transform the output of files from the Data Accessioner http://dataaccessioner.org versions 3.1 (using the PREMIS metadata manager), 1.0, and 1.1.
- Double-click the Jar
- Use the "Add Source" button to add source files (DA output files)
- Use the "Add Transform" button to add transforms (xslt files that generate the reports)
- By convention all xslt files should include the destination file extension in the file name (e.g. the default report creates CSV files and so has the extension ".csv.xslt").
- Use the "Remove" buttons to remove the sources and transforms you don't want.
- Use the "Set Output Dir" button to select where the reports will be saved OR type a path into the box provided.
- By default all the reports found in the accompanying "xslt" folder are added
- Two report transform are distributed with the tool: CSV and HTML
- Click "Run Transforms" when you are ready
- Reports appear in the destination directory and named by the corresponding source and report file names.
- Status messages will appear in the big text box as it runs
- Currently only setup and completion messages are included
- Implement the cancel button
- Update the files csv report for more intelligent format handling.
- Create additional reports
- summary report counting the number of files, the total file volume, counting the number of various file types identified, etc
- Simile Timeline http://www.simile-widgets.org/timeline/ of the file and folder last modified dates