Seth Ladd sethladd
- dart-polymer-dart-examples-unmaintained 131 Polymer.dart, Web Components, and Dart.
- lawndart 72 Unified, asynchronous, easy-to-use library for browser-based storage. Kinda sorta a port of Lawnchair to Dart.
- Bad-Aliens 61
- dart-angular-polymer-data-binding 46
Repositories contributed to
- dart-lang/dartdoc 21 API documentation tool for Dart. PRE-ALPHA
- google/stagehand 74 Dart project generator - web apps, console apps, servers, and more.
- dart-lang/www.dartlang.org 169 Documentation for the Dart language and tools
- guillermooo/dart-sublime-bundle 166 Sublime Text 3 Dart Package
- valotas/mustache4dart 26 mustache implementation for Dart
Contributions in the last year 1,596 total Apr 18, 2014 – Apr 18, 2015
Longest streak 27 days September 8 – October 4
Current streak 11 days April 7 – April 17
- Pushed 2 commits to seaneagan/den Apr 16 – Apr 17
- Pushed 3 commits to dart-lang/logos Apr 17
- Pushed 47 commits to dart-lang/dartdoc Apr 12 – Apr 17
- Pushed 1 commit to google/dart-emacs-plugin-unsupported Apr 16
- Pushed 1 commit to valotas/mustache4dart Apr 13
- Pushed 1 commit to dart-lang/www.dartlang.org Apr 13
- Pushed 1 commit to dart-lang/pub_cache Apr 12
20 Pull Requests
- Merged #31 Use HTTPS for everything
- Merged #402 Send SDK doc buld times to librato
- Merged #30 Show off 'bump build'
- Closed #3 Use arrow function in README example
- Closed #2 Tweak to use async/await
- Merged #393 random style fixes, after looking at core docs
- Merged #389 handle the case of ~/ as a path from the command line
- Merged #386 some test tweaks, be more clear that sdk-docs flag means ONLY sdk-docs
- Merged #384 Moar tests
- Merged #380 Tweak formatting of help output, add option to specify output destinatio...
- Merged #378 Sdk docs task
- Merged #51 return a type annotation from compile, also wrap lines in README
- Merged #1319 Add link to report feedback for WebStorm
- Merged #362 Load resources no matter how dartdoc is run
- Merged #18 If no version, use Version.none
- Merged #361 removed unused CSS file, left-justify nav on smaller screens, move inher...
- Merged #357 make operators easier to read
- Merged #353 padding and margin are equal for sections
- Merged #351 Moar annotations
- Merged #349 Headernav
54 Issues reported
- Open #1322 de-dupe content: point /logos over to github.com/dart-lang/logos
- Open #405 Libraries do not have their source set
- Open #403 Display source for functions and methods
- Closed #401 Track performance of SDK doc generation on every travis build
- Closed #400 Performance regression when building core SDK docs
- Closed #185 Will grinder wait until futures complete in a task?
- Closed #399 Collect metrics from dartdoc builds (fake package, core SDK)
- Closed #29 Can I bump a plus version?
- Closed #28 More details on what den bump does
- Open #27 Can I bump a version without making a git tag?
- Closed #26 Mention den_api package in README
- Open #398 Automate publishing of package
- Open #140 Displayed signature in docs is over-specific
- Closed #348 Displayed signature in docs is over-specific
- Open #344 Provide a textual description of the gist/pad
- Open #340 Gists should have more contextual information in their README
- Closed #338 Gist does not include a link back to Dart Pad, also bold Untitled is uninspiring
- Closed #334 "no documentation found" is a bit misleading message, when I didn't ask for docs
- Open #394 Fix padding between name and return type in lists
- Closed #392 Function types with multiple args shouldn't be split across multiple lines
- Closed #391 Footer (and header) arg should be to a path to a file
- Closed #390 Style tweaks from core SDK docs
- Closed #387 Specifying output directory with ~ does not interpret as homedir
- Open #175 How do I access the command-line args in a task?
- Closed #385 Make it clear that --sdk-docs means "sdk docs only"
- Closed #383 Try new analyzer flag: parseFunctionBodies
- Closed #379 Move usage to top of args, include a one-line description
- Closed #377 Generating SDK docs creates two directories: dart:async and dart_async
- Open #376 Where does one get the SDK's README for the docs?
- Open #170 Example of how to run multiple tasks in parallel?
- Closed #370 Handle anonymous libraries when resolving references in doc comments
- Open #369 Fix links for parameters (using HTML ID) when referenced from dart's special doc syntax
- Open #52 partial function not designed to handle async partial resolution
- Closed #50 compile doesn't return a type annotation
- Closed #368 command-line help doesn't show me how to specify where to find the source to document
- Closed #367 command-line help doesn't show me how to set output dir
- Closed #366 command-line help not clear about how to use footer
- Open #365 Host generated SDK docs after every successful CI build
- Closed #364 Generate SDK docs during CI
- Closed #17 Lib throws when encounters a Git repo's pubspec.yaml without a version
- Open #16 Recipe for "am I being run via a globally activated snapshot?"
- Closed #15 Publish to pub ?
- Closed #65 Request: show how to run the tests in the README
- Closed #360 top nav becomes centered when screen is < 768 width
- Open #359 Add in-page nav for major sections
- Closed #358 Resolve analyzer hints, reported in CI
- Closed #356 Spell out operator names
- Open #355 Mark anything as deprecated as obviously deprecated
- Open #354 Don't display parameter metadata annotations for index pages
- Closed #352 Sections have unequal padding/margin top and bottom
- Open #1318 Request: add -n to the docs for dartfmt
- Open #168 Request: default task: format
- Open #350 Display annotations, if they exist
- Closed #348 Make nav always show at top, even after scroll