Seth Ladd sethladd
- dart-polymer-dart-examples-unmaintained 131 Polymer.dart, Web Components, and Dart.
- lawndart 69 Unified, asynchronous, easy-to-use library for browser-based storage. Kinda sorta a port of Lawnchair to Dart.
- Bad-Aliens 61
- dart-angular-polymer-data-binding 47
Repositories contributed to
- dart-lang/dartdoc 23 API documentation tool for Dart.
- google/stagehand 77 Dart project generator - web apps, console apps, servers, and more.
- dart-lang/www.dartlang.org 183 Documentation for the Dart language and tools
- google/grinder.dart 61 Dart workflows, automated.
- valotas/mustache4dart 25 mustache implementation for Dart
Contributions in the last year 1,778 total May 26, 2014 – May 26, 2015
Longest streak 27 days September 8 – October 4
Current streak 0 days Last contributed
- Pushed 16 commits to dart-lang/dartdoc May 23 – May 24
- Pushed 8 commits to google/grinder.dart May 24
- Pushed 1 commit to dart-lang/charcode May 22
10 Pull Requests
- Merged #513 put all resources under const dir in output dir, so as not to clash
- Merged #512 ensure we do not comment link to a name in another library
- Merged #259 fix bugs, swap args to right order
- Merged #510 upgrade to new grinder
- Merged #255 Update changelog.md
- Merged #254 add a Dart.runAsync
- Merged #509 add a test for link references to a name in an exported lib
- Open #1366 Clarify what we support in dartdoc doc references
- Merged #507 doc references should understand exported libraries
- Merged #6 mention dart2dart
17 Issues reported
- Open #511 Setup continuous testing on Windows
- Closed #256 Please publish 0.7.1+2
- Open #1367 Link in unittest doc is 404, plus typo
- Closed #253 Add a Dart.runAsync() method (was: Is there a way to stream the output of Dart.run()?)
- Closed #123 How do tests work, when we need to rely on resources?
- Open #252 Does PubApp.local('test') run in checked mode?
- Open #508 A doc reference to a name in another library in the package is not linked
- Closed #506 Generated files and directories may clash with libraries
- Open #505 Many libs from the web (web_sql, etc) don't have one-line docs
- Open #43 What would it take to write this plugin in Dart?
- Open #53 use named parameters?
- Open #1365 Documenting .packages and how our runtimes find dependencies
- Open #1364 Documenting null-aware operators
- Open #6 Add logic to produce a package "map"
- Open #1 One part, two libraries
- Open #22 Confusing output... Cannot resolve symlink (but no symlinks)
- Open #5 Add a small usage snippet in the README?