Seth Ladd sethladd
- dart-polymer-dart-examples-unmaintained 130 Polymer.dart, Web Components, and Dart.
- lawndart 69 Unified, asynchronous, easy-to-use library for browser-based storage. Kinda sorta a port of Lawnchair to Dart.
- Bad-Aliens 61
- dart-angular-polymer-data-binding 48
Repositories contributed to
- dart-lang/dartdoc 25 API documentation tool for Dart.
- dart-lang/www.dartlang.org 198 Documentation for the Dart language and tools
- google/stagehand 78 Dart project generator - web apps, console apps, servers, and more.
- dart-lang/sdk 299 The Dart SDK, including the VM, dart2js, core libraries, and more.
- dart-atom/dartlang 17 A Dart plugin for Atom.
Contributions in the last year 2,271 total Jul 29, 2014 – Jul 29, 2015
Longest streak 27 days September 8 – October 4
Current streak 10 days July 20 – July 29
- Pushed 2 commits to dart-lang/www.dartlang.org Jul 29
- Pushed 12 commits to dart-lang/dartdoc Jul 23 – Jul 28
- Pushed 2 commits to dart-atom/dartlang Jul 27
- Pushed 1 commit to reenhanced/gitreflow Jul 23
10 Pull Requests
- Merged #1419 Slight simplifications of the Download page for mac
- Closed #741 Fail gracefully when no pubspec is found
- Merged #737 sl-dark-background-under-drawer
- Merged #735 put the title of the parent in the left nav
- Open #23915 Fix typo in docs for iterable's take
- Merged #732 sl-name-above-right-nav
- Closed #728 Dual Nav
- Merged #726 pretty print all code elements
- Merged #114 Clarify how to pick which gem
- Closed #724 sl-hide-exceptions
25 Issues reported
- Open #123 Code completing in an import statement isn't correct
- Closed #740 Running dartdoc in empty directory fails with misleading error
- Open #1418 Language Tour doesn't mention that generics can extend
- Open #736 Display breadcrumbs in left drawer
- Closed #734 Make background dark when drawer is open
- Closed #733 Display name of parent thing in left-hand nav
- Closed #731 Display name of current thing in right-hand nav
- Closed #730 Considering a small left-nav
- Open #118 No help from git reflow --help
- Open #117 Option to silence the offer to open the PR in my browser?
- Open #729 On build, minify and concatenate CSS files
- Open #23912 Could we show a hint when a function that returns nothing is used where we expect a function to return something?
- Open #727 Bump SDK build to use latest dartdoc
- Closed #118 I really miss "who calls this" aka "Find usages"
- Closed #117 Reanalyzing if analysis server was shutdown will generate a red error
- Open #116 reflow needs an lgtm from myself
- Open #115 GIT_REFLOW_PR_MSG: Permission denied
- Closed #725 Ability to include (white list) certain libraries
- Open #116 Jumping to definition highlights incorrect text, but lands in approx right place
- Open #115 Double-clicking a name in Dart code should highlight other uses of that name in the file
- Closed #113 Clarify when I would want to install reflow or git_reflow
- Closed #112 Clarify when I would want to install reflow or git_reflow
- Closed #718 Always show source code for a method/function
- Closed #23898 Implement a mechanism to configure analysis server and analyzer
- Closed #707 Dual-nav, one for "up" and one for "here"