GTK DMD 5620 Emulator
This is a GTK+ 3.0 implementation of an AT&T / Teletype DMD 5620 emulator.
This is an actively developed project.
The executable has the following dependencies:
- GTK+ 3 (libgtk)
- GDK Pixbuf 2 (libgdk-pixbuf)
- Cairo 1.15+ (libcairo)
- Glib 2 (libglib)
The terminal emulator uses the Telnet protocol to communicate with a remote host.
dmd5620 -h <host> [-p <port>] [-n <nvram_file>] [-v] [-- <gtk-options> ...]
If not specified,
<port> defaults to 23.
nvram_file is the name of a file in which to store the contents of NVRAM.
This will preserve the state of the NVRAM between runs.
- Upgraded to
- Improved timing further (loading with 32ld works now)
- Fixed build in CentOS. Should build cleanly on Fedora, RedHat, Ubuntu, and Debian now.
- Upgraded to
- Removed the need for Rust to compile!
- Improved timing.
- Fixed a Telnet bug that prevented BINARY mode negotiation.
- Reduced CPU usage by not redrawing every frame unless video RAM has changed.
- Added missing TAB and arrow key support.
- Local serial line support is not yet implemented.
- dmd_core: DMD 5620 core implementation library, used by this project.
- libtelnet: The telnet library used by this project. It is in the public domain, but I would like to thank the authors for making it available.
MIT license. See the file LICENSE.md
Copyright (c) 2018, Seth Morabito <firstname.lastname@example.org>